March 15, 2017
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT:
- Drive new product development initiatives by developing prototypes for range of products based on company’s technology
- Incorporate inputs from market visits, competitor activities analysis and customer sales feedback in developing more application based products within set timelines.
PRODUCT PERFORMANCE& EVALUATION:
- Gauge product performance and handle customer complaints such as claims and defect issues
- Evaluate products on the field through ‘Product evaluation centers and collect feedback
- To ensure effective cost optimization. Conducting trials & implementations.
- To provide technical support to sourcing units
- Internal testing of tyres for futuristic concepts and technical evaluation
- Perform Audit/ re-inspection of failed tyres
- PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS: Ensure product adherence to export/domestic specifications and required certifications for the range of products
- Improve product performance as measured against benchmark.
- Develop application strategy & implement for best customer satisfaction.