MIS Executive- Trade Marketing – Mumbai
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Position: MIS Executive- Trade Marketing
Experience(No of years) –3+ yrs
Location – Vikhroli(Mumbai)
Importance of the Role:
Trade Marketing is one of the most important function and this role is critical to fulfill the data requirement of the function
- MIS Executive will report into Head of Trade Marketing
- The person will also work closely with Category Trade Marketing Managers (CTMMs), Insight and Trade Programs Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Role:
- To publish monthly reports and analysis required for different categories and Brands.
- Primary and Secondary analysis required in standard formats or as when required by CTMMs and NTMM.
- ASM wise trackers required/ outlet wise data analysis
- Internal Billing data analysis.
- To publish Nielsen reports on Market share, Distribution, Wtd Distribution, PDO, Off take etc.
- Handle the data requirement / publishing dashboard for trade programs like Parivaar (Urban wholesale loyalty Program), Pragati ( rural wholesale loyalty program) and Golden Club (Visibility program)
- Handle the data requirement of the important projects like Trade Promotion Management and Trade promotion optimization.
- Raising GRNs, purchase orders for the trade marketing requirements.
- Coordination of collating the data like the gift requirements and ensuring the timely delievery.
Internal and External Interaction
- Role involves very close interaction with regional sales team
- Also work closely with purchase team and finance for gift procurement and delivery.
- Coordination with external agencies like Matrix and Honeycomb for Trade Programs
o Graduate/Post- Graduate with proficient in Excel
o Should have excellent analytical skills and eye for detailing.
o Should be aware and proficient in SAP, BIW
o Understanding of FMCG business
o Should be expert in handling and extracting Nielsen data.
o Min 3years of experience