Opening for position of Asst. Manager – MIS with leading organization
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
The Giant HR is An Premium Integrated Human Resource Brand. We have Opening for position of Asst. Manager – MIS with leading organization.
To apply fill below details with your attached resume, without details we cannot process your resume for further process.
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice Period:
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current Location:
* Strong Reason for change:
* Contact Details ( Give at least 2 number)
Company Information: – Our client company is a growing firm in Education Industries. It has some of the best faculty in India.
Position – Asst. Manager – MIS
Qualification : CA
Location – Mumbai
- Assisting F&A head for providing the key financial inputs in the business decisions.
- Preparing quarterly and annual financial projections of the business for providing to the top management and the CFO of the group on monthly basis.
- Liasoning with the auditors in quarterly/ annual financial statements.
- Preparation of annual budgets and tracking monthly financial and operating performance.Generation of MIS & reports
- Data Analysis
- Reduce costs by exploring cost effective ways & means
- Financial Analysis of the Monthly MIS Reports from the various divisions.
- Resolving Business Queries with the help of SAP / Accounting system
- Preparing various process based flowcharts for mapping business requirements in the SAP / Accounting systems
- Involve in projects for implementation of various business processes into the SAP system
- Preparation of Manuals like Organisational Setup, Accounting Standards and Store Accounting Manual.
Implementation of Revised Schedule VI / Ind AS / Tax Stds / GST for the company financials.
– Must have the knowledge of various SAP tools & processes
– Must have the knowledge of various financial modelling processes & business strategy tools & techniques
– Knowledge of regression analysis techniques
– Well versed with SAP
– Time management & Planning skills
– Strong Analytical skills and expertise on MS-Excel.Abilities
– Ability to understand the business & key drivers
– Excellent leadership abilities, drive & integrity & strong interpersonal
– Ability to work with people of all levels within the organization
– Strong numerical skills
– Good communications skills
– Knowledge of general taxation
– Strong in financial data analysis & hands on with fiscal policies relating to the business
The Giant HR