Opening for Sr. UX Lead for Chennai Location
Client – Leading Ecommerce Company
Position Summary –
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to rapidly iterate on the current platform and create amazing experiences for our customers
- Deliver wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, and final assets
- Develop personas, and define the user experience and workflows for new features
- Rapidly prototype new designs and concepts
- Use data to guide the iteration and refinement of current UI/UX and workflows
- Establish a design framework to guide our products and collateral
Design – Leads design work on major programs doing some of the design themselves and providing oversight/direction to other designers on the program.
Sketching, concept creation and wire framing, and creating clickable prototypes. Working with product teams to plan usability testing sessions and delivers artifacts for testing. Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions. Conducts QA of developed prototypes prior to launch
Design Specification – Delivers appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time. Finding ways to maximise the efficiency of workflow between development and design in an agile process.
Data interpretation – Required to document data from analytics sources.
Best practice and design consistency – Researching and sharing industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences. Driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design, industrial design, HCI, human factors/ergonomics or related field
- Seven or more years of user experience design experience
- Experience with web design issues such as browser capabilities, resolutions, etc.
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Link to online portfolio