Sales Executive – The Giant HR
The Giant HR is An Premium Integrated Human Resource Brand.
To apply fill below details, without details we cannot process your resume for further process.
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice Period:
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current Location:
* Strong Reason for change:
* Contact Details ( Give at least 2 number)
Company Profile- Our Client is one of the leading MNC companies in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations.
Location – Mumbai (Powai)
Job Title – Project Procurement Manager
SBU / JV / DEPARTMENT Hydrocarbon – Upstream –Procurement
POSITION REPORTING TO : Jt. GM
DESIRABLE CRITERIA (Eg. Exposure, Skills, Knowledge sets) :
1) Preferably should have working experience in Oil & Gas Industry (EPC)
2) Substantial experience of EPC engineering projects, including managing multi-discipline design activities with International EPC contractors.
3) Good written and oral communication skills and presentations skills.
4) Ability to negotiate successfully with vendor, clients and contractors through engineering, Procurement and construction phases of the project.
5) Possess strong knowledge on procuring technical equipments/materials for EPC industry
6) Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
7) Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
8) Mature, proactive, resourceful, hands-on with good initiatives and ability to leverage organizational resources.
9) Able to work fast under pressure and willing to make tough decisions.
10) Computer literate and ability to work in SAP environment.
11) Effective negotiation and coaching skills.
12) Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
13) Experienced in Set-ups of a Functional Procurement Team/Department, establishing work-flows, operating procedures, developing guidelines, establishing job descriptions for the team members.
ROLE DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Ensure effective co-ordination within the procurement & planning team and to its external interfaces e.g. Engineering Consultant and Fabrication Yard.
2) Monitors engineering & procurement schedules to ensure that the procurement deliverables are scheduled to meet fabrication (Yard) requirements.
3) Provides weekly reports procurement progress, and informs to management on areas of concern and advice remedial actions and alternatives to maintain the schedule.
4) Monitors contractor, vendors’ and sub-contractors schedules with active interaction with buyers to ensure that the project has a realistic and achievable construction schedule.
5) Responsible for and plans, organizes and manages the procurement process for the Project.
6) Ensures that the procurement process is in adherence to company and client requirements, company policies and procedures to ensure successful delivery of project requirements.
7) Interface with other LTHE departments and vendors for all matters related to the procurement of Projects materials, equipments and services scope.
8) Develop in conjunction with Coordinators the Project Procurement Plan and Execution Strategy for individual Projects.
9) Handle and manage Project RFQ’s, commercial evaluations, PO award and PO administration to final delivery and PO close out.
10) Oversees all Procurement activities associated with the effective purchasing of Project requirements by the Procurement Department in accordance with Project or end user schedules, specifications and budgets.
11) Provide procurement support for Bids, and when necessary, participate in bid reviews and evaluations.
12) Evaluate vendor performance on continuous basis.
13) Monitor and review market conditions and price & delivery trends for Project materials and equipments.
14) Provide support to project cost controls in procurement related activities, bid versus buy analysis and the preparation of cash flow plans for project purchases orders.
15) Provide project procurement reports as necessary and undertake tasks, activities and assignments at the direction of the Head Technical Services (Procurement).
16) Identify training and OD needs for the Procurement team personnel and undertake performance appraisals.
17) Ensure procurement processes are initiated and maintained in Company’s SAP systems; asses upgrade requirements to the current SAP systems and take a lead role in setting development requirements.
18) Experienced in setting up of a Functional Procurement Team/Department, establishing work-flows, operating procedures, and establishing job descriptions for the team members.
Hemali Ved I Business Consultant
The Giant HR – A Boyen Haddin Company