Sr. Officer/Executive-Research (Fibre Finish) – Mumbai
Position – Sr. Officer/Executive-Research (Fibre Finish)
Location – Koparkhairne, Navi Mumbai
Desired profile – M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry), M.Sc. (Textile Chemistry)
To carry out research and development projects for Fibre Finish business
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Apply technical knowledge to develop new and existing products to meet market needs which consist of solving both complex and straightforward problems.
- To be a part of FF team, major responsibility is to design and carry out formulations, organic reactions, analysis process optimisation. Review the results and seek answers to problems encountered through collection of data and investigation. Propose how to proceed with next experiment/stage of project.
- Arrange and carry out plant trials, liaising when necessary with other technical and commercial teams.
- Expected to suggest most viable development routes in projects that can either be complex or straightforward.
- Responsible for planning and running multiple projects and carrying out experiments of varying complexity to deliver new products on time to the business. Typically projects can range from a couple of days to six months
- Expected to come up with creative solutions to problems within a designed area but is restricted by the core science. Encouraged to come up with creative ideas for new projects or within projects.
- Expected to enhance knowledge of technology area and relevant scientific techniques to continuously improve research capability.