urgent Opening for UI/UX Designer position
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Designation: UI/UX Designer
Exp.: 2+ Yrs.
Purpose:Responsible for user experience of a web & mobile product for delighting users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them.
- Create user personas, storyboards, information architecture and navigation design for web and mobile based on broader plans and guidelines.
- Create detailed wireframe covering various scenarios along with web-friendly error and help messaging.
- Identify and examine various data points required for the interaction design elements to work.
- Identify and define information hierarchy and objectives module wise
- Produce high-quality visual design screens from concept to execution for web and mobile platform
- Develop design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams – express concepts verbally and visually
- Maintain and follow the version and change control process for user experience deliverables.
- Proficient use of any of wireframe creation software (Such as Balsamiq), Photoshop & Illustrator
- Hands on experience in interaction and interface design for a web / software / mobile based product
- Timely delivery with pre-defined quality
- User satisfaction and feedback
- Increase in conversion / pass through rates
- Increased amount of time spent by users
- Objective based benchmarking with competing products
Qualifications: Graduate. Degree or Certification in Design/UX would be preferred.
- Deep understanding of user-centric design principles and trends including typography, iconography, color, space and texture.
- Keen observer and attention to detail
- Inter-personal communication skills
- Flow Presentation skills