Urgent Opening with Leading MNC for Territory Manager for Chennai/Mumbai location
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
The Giant HR is An Premium Integrated Human Resource Brand. We have Opening for the position of Territory Manager with leading organization.
To apply fill below details with your attached resume, without details we cannot process your resume for further process.
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice Period:
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current Location:
* Strong Reason for change:
* Contact Details ( Give at least 2 number
Current Job opportunity is with our client. Details are given below: –
Company profile- Our Client Company is leading MNC Company and its is the global leader in cleaning, sanitation and hygiene solutions food also into safety &security. They are provider of cleaning and hygiene products to the institutional marketplace, serving lodging, food service, retail, health care, food and beverage companies(HoReCa).
Position – Territory Manager
Qualification- Any Graduate
Experience (No. Of years): 4+ yrs
- Detailed market mapping and customer listing for each DSR (HoReCa).
- Double working with DSRs to train and coach them.
- Ensuring distributors maintain the min stock levels at all times.
- Ensure that distributors invest in the business mas per growth trends.
- Ensure timely ROI discussions are done with the distributor.
- Intervene as and when required to ensure DSRs get full support from distributors.
- Send report as per schedules.
- Keep the team of DSRs motivated and ensure minimum attrition.
- To escalate issues on timely basis for faster action.
- Meet customers on regular basis and develop relationships with key people.
- Recruit, train, develop and retain a team of DSRs (Sales Associates)
- Lead a Team of DSRs in Institutional Customer acquisition, business development at existing/new Customers by sales Presentation and Demonstration, Servicing Customer needs like End-user training, troubleshooting etc.
- Ensure that the Channels business objectives set for the territory are met
- Develop self on Application Knowledge so as to become the centre of excellence in his designated territory, for others to learn and seek support.
The Giant HR